Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

If you see this message, please make sure that you are using original
TwoMovies website: Two Movies (click here to visit)

Do Vegetarians Live Longer? (1127 views)

admin
!

+3
(1 year ago)
What do you think?

!

+1
(1 year ago)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 as a vegan for the last 6 years i can honestly say it has nothing to do with what you eat however it all depends on how happy you are with your life that will usually dissuade you from eating animals, and loving them more.

!

(1 year ago)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 Why get your nutrition 2nd hand? As for soy,that stuff is absolutely GMO and bloating. I rather use lentils, and other legumes or grains. Especially if one is going to say they are vegan or vegetarian why fake it by eating the fake soy bacon and that other crap I grew up with.

senior master
!

(2 months ago)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 Only if they limit refined sugar and refined fats. Vegetarians are notoriously bad eaters. Lacto vegetarians are even worse. If anyone eats a balanced diet with "the colours of the rainbow" in their diet and cuts out refined sugar (or limits it greatly) and fried foods, they'll be healthier and drop weight naturally (for the most part).

senior master
!

+5
(1 year ago)
No.

top expert
!

(1 year ago)
On average almost eight years longer than the general population. I am one. smiley

admin
!

+1
(1 year ago)
@speciesamused Need sources)

top expert

top expert
!

(1 year ago)
@speciesamused With respect it is more misery to the mutilated animals human animals eat than ever to themselves not eating them. This is why I do not eat them. Not for myself. One saves 300 animals a year by not eating them. Not to mention the planet we live on because meat production produces mass amounts of harmful wastes. We are all animals on this planet mind. Food is sustenance not a hobby. Ta.

senior guru
!

+1
(2 months ago)
@speciesamused It is true that raising animals to eat,spends a lot more land.and money.So we could get almost into veganism in future--beef is especially expensive to raise,more land.--They're talking about eating INSECTS in future,for protein.There're gadzillions of insects in the planet.True trend!!

guru
!

+1
(1 year ago)
@speciesamused Food is one of the great pleasures in life. I grew up going to vegetarian church dinners. they are quite creative, but it ain't for me. don't want it as a lifestyle regardless

top expert

top expert
!

(1 year ago)
@speciesamused Ha Ha I eat all those foods except the one that's green smiley

admin
!

+2
(1 year ago)
I've just made a research:

Going vegetarian for at least 17 years, extends a person's life expectancy by 3.6 years, a study has shown.
www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3577740/...

top expert
!

+2
(1 year ago)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 so that will be 17 years of abject misery watching others eat bacon sandwich's / stake dinners smiley smiley smiley I think I will take the 3 year hit smiley smiley

senior master
!

(1 year ago)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 Not clicked on the link but sounds all wrong = it takes 3.6 yr longer to eat the stuff.

Need more of and it is boring as f*ck. smiley

admin
!

+2
(1 year ago)
@PureVodka🍺 But vegetarian food is not as boring as you think smiley

senior master
!

+2
(1 year ago)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 Love mix salad, chips, onions, sliced boiled egg...with a steak on the side lol.

senior guru
!

(1 year ago)
@PureVodka🍺 all of the above for me pure except steak yuk lol

senior guru
!

+1
(1 year ago)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 i have been told am a weirdo eater
this may be why

i dont like red meat ANY RED mince stew beef yuk cant eat anythem
but i love chicken eat any chicken any style any cuisine well within reason and i also love all veg

if i had to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of my life it would be chips and a salad or veg with chicken
i think iam a normal eater but some say how can u not like steak or mince and actully look at me as if thrs something wrong my reply is always the say

I DONT LIKE EATING RED MEAT ITS MINGING ! haha

admin
!

+1
(1 year ago)
@chaseyerself Red meat is the most dangerous according to all researches.

senior guru
!

(1 year ago)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 i dont know why but i just cant eat it a have tryed but my experience has been chewy and dry and yuk just makes me feel sick i dont mind sitting with people that eat it i just yuk yuk nope its not for me

senior master
!

+1
(1 year ago)
@chaseyerself If you don't like red meat, you don't like red meat, why someone would ask you twice (are say why) beats me...tell them to get a hearing aid. smiley

senior guru
!

(1 year ago)
@PureVodka🍺 i dont get it either but they insist on asking maybe trying to use the brain to understand that not every1 likes to eat it

senior master
!

(1 year ago)
@chaseyerself When you reply to post, it comes up Freshmeat lol.

senior guru
!

(1 year ago)
@PureVodka🍺 really ? it says chaseyerself wen am logged in ?

senior guru
!

(1 year ago)
@PureVodka🍺 wen u reply to me it says @chaseyerself

senior master
!

(1 year ago)
@chaseyerself You must know why it says Freshmeat? How you done that beats me (pop-up replies).

senior guru
!

(1 year ago)
@PureVodka🍺 honestly dont know i changed it ages ago to chaseyerself sometimes i click on messages it opens a new page and some parts of the page say freshmeat others say chaseyerself and sometimes its showing am not online?

senior guru
!

(1 year ago)
@PureVodka🍺 @chaseyerself You must know why it says Freshmeat? How you done that beats me (pop-up replies).

senior guru
!

(1 year ago)
@PureVodka🍺 thats what it shows me wen use reply to me?

senior master
!

(1 year ago)
@chaseyerself Shell i just do a print? smiley

senior guru
!

(1 year ago)
@PureVodka🍺 i just copyed and pasted was easy for me lol

senior master
!

(1 year ago)
@chaseyerself This is what came up > Naked_sunbather' has replied to your forum post:

senior guru
!

(1 year ago)
@PureVodka🍺 blonde hair brown body no tits ?

senior master
!

(1 year ago)
@chaseyerself No tits* lol. Stick a couple of flakes on them and call you a double 99.

senior guru
!

(1 year ago)
@PureVodka🍺 well its not me then must be a user hacker haha

senior master
!

(2 months ago)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 IF the vegetarian/vegan eats the unrefined foods. Many do not. They just eat crap. (By the way, I was vegan for most of my life and am still now very much so, but I eat more fresh foods than anyone I know. Most people's food is monocoloured -- brown being the colour.)

top expert
!

+3
(1 year ago)

senior guru
!

(1 year ago)
@payno hahaha

admin
!

+1
(1 year ago)
@chaseyerself Is it your face on the cow?))

senior guru
!

+1
(1 year ago)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 nope face is to fat to me plus av got a girly face with with teeth and blonde hair thats always down ,must be someother poor cows face av seen that ass before though that looks very fimilar

senior guru
!

(1 year ago)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 sort this out why its showing me @chaseyerself and showing others @freshmeat ?

top expert
!

+2
(1 year ago)

admin
!

+8
(1 year ago)

top expert
!

(1 year ago)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 I want some Tofu favoured chicken haha smiley smiley smiley

expert
!

+1
(1 year ago)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 He's funny but not all vegans preach. I definitely don't because I don't care about other peoples health. I care about animal rights though. Especially when it comes to lab testing. That sh*t is fuct up. Poor bunnies. Poor kitties.

senior master
!

+1
(2 months ago)
@lamusette No, we don't. The ones that do are the more modern day ones. The movement was not meant to be "everyone needs to do this". That's unrealistic. There are places on this planet that cannot support the vegan lifestyle.

guru
!

(1 year ago)
I was raised an Adventist and had to suffer through hundreds of Vegetarian suppers, buffets and lunches. It's like trying to make a meal out of side dishes. something is missing.

senior master
!

(2 months ago)
@Flickfan LOL That's a good point in why it doesn't suit everyone. It doesn't make people who eat meat murderers. I just don't believe in the absolutes and black and white thinking.

guru
!

+1
(1 year ago)
No but vegans live longer,

Unsure if your aware so I'll point it out for you -- were not missing out, every single food you can think of comes in a vegan version and it tastes better too.

I'm surprised people are still so uneducated, as for bacon, your addicted to it.

A slave to a piece of salted, hormone infused fatty bit of flesh...The world is heading toward a vegan future, for many reasons and one of those is we can not have a sustainable future with how things are now, in about 10 to 20 years if you want meat you will ave to make do with lab grown.

No animals will die for it so I hardly care, all you have left now are snide comments and excuses.

senior master
!

+2
(1 year ago)
@Whisper
Do vegans use prescription meds?

top expert
!

(1 year ago)
@PureVodka🍺 yes but mainly for mental disorders smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

master
!

(1 year ago)
@PureVodka🍺 Allot of them take vitamins and supplements to help get what they can't from their 'vegan' lifestyle..

senior guru
!

(2 months ago)
@PureVodka🍺 see my big lecture below:

top expert
!

(1 year ago)
@Whisper well as only 10% of the worlds population are vegetarian and less than 0.5%
of the worlds population are vegan id say you are wrong as that leaves over 6 billion people in the world that are not convinced you are right smiley smiley

master
!

(1 year ago)
@Whisper That was horrible.
"every single food you can think of comes in a vegan version and it tastes better too". Ummm No. No they don't.
Unless they are made by a professional chef right there for you, most the time, no they don't.
If anyone is uneducated, it would be you. Hormone infused flesh? What are your vegetables? Do you know theres gonna be nothing original in the future? Planets getting so dam destroyed all plants are getting altered to better grow in this changing environment. That is the facts. You will have to make do with lab grown. Wow, talk about misinformed posting. Pure Vegan garble right here. Going after meat eaters & has no clue about what your consuming do you?
I'm raising chickens and ducks for eggs and meat. I can tell you right now,. Nothing has been infused into these. Pure natural everything. Certified Organic. But those veggies you get at the store, what you think they been grown in? What you think they sprayed on em? You really have no clue do you???
P.S. Bacon substitute is F*cking Nasty.

senior guru
!

+1
(2 months ago)
@Craymoss Also,our POLLUTION in our air,espec. from oil sources,is making bad effects on our health now,no matter what food.

guru
!

(1 year ago)
@Whisper "and it tastes better too." - this is subjective, I've had vegan food inflicted on me and I'll stick with the meat, thanks.

"as for bacon, your addicted to it." - Guilty!

"in about 10 to 20 years if you want meat you will ave to make do with lab grown." - source?

"all you have left now are snide comments and excuses" - actually my snide comments only come out when vegans start their sh*te.

senior master
!

+1
(2 months ago)
@Mykee83 No one should ever "inflict" their dietary preferences on anyone else. I hate it when people do that, which is why I rarely tell anyone I personally eat a mostly plant based diet. It's MY choice. It's ridiculous to use it as a tool to punish and demean others with. Gosh, how counterproductive when they also are supposed to be "saving lives". I sometimes feel such shame with them that they cannot see that they must extend that compassion to humans as well. Life is NOT one size fits all.

guru
!

+2
(2 months ago)
@RAVENOUSbird I should probably have corrected my post to say "militant vegans" like whisper... I'd also add "vegans don't live longer, it just seems longer without bacon" smiley

Anyway, good on you for mostly plant based. I could never give up real chicken curry or steak burgers or lorne sausage or bourbon bbq chicken or or or or...

master
!

(2 months ago)
@Mykee83 Try some rocket lettess on some just freshly cooked pasta, not trying to say get from that chicken, but damn it tastes almost like eating chickensmileysmileysmiley
Not that i like the taste anymore, for me at least, now i am over 30, i have noticed too much tiredness after eating just certain foods if they have the wrong oils or fats on/within them, just sit there in the past and not want to do much apart from watch tv or something.

i used to try that quorn and other sub-meat produce but it lacks real nutrition and just reminds you of meat sometimes, not all the time though as that sub-meat stuff is just mankey as hell and some of it dangerous to affect the heart.

master
!

(2 months ago)
@👽GEMINI👽 I eat as good as i can, just me family and that not being rude thing when offered food sometimes, like the damned dairy free sweet snacks they keep finding and saying i thought you would like to try these, they still contain the bad oils often.

senior guru
!

+1
(1 month ago)
@👽GEMINI👽 Eating a lot of carbs,bread,potatoes,ect, can calm you,because of "serotonin re-uptake".A bunch of pasta could be calming,satisfied-feeling,even make you a little sleepy;you ever feel that?

master
!

(1 month ago)
@clarachan1355 As a food lover of all sorts, yes i have noticed that, not as much as when i was eating stuff like, Chips and vege burgers 3 times a week, inbetween was other junks, always felt tired during those days.

I have noticed some calm/sleepy affect with potatoes and pastas and things, although i sometimes assume that is because i like a big plate with potatoes or pastassmiley
Breads just make me feel bloated, but the dryer breads seem to be ok, just not top on tastes.

senior master
!

+1
(2 months ago)
@Mykee83 LOL smiley smiley

Militant is a very appropriate expression of a certain part of the population.

Militant does not work and is not friendly or persusive on its own merit; in fact/truth it is incredibly off-putting. I can't tell you the number of people who I've worked with who were really and truly only doing plant based to "be thin" and to argue others into submission or shame.

Everyone needs to suss out what works for them and try to keep healthy. Eating meat doesn't make a person automatically unhealthy nor does it automatically mean they endorse factory farming.

We all need to open our ears a bit more at times and just listen.

Enjoy your bacon/life. haha smiley smiley

top expert
!

+1
(1 year ago)
Haven't followed the whole thread but I would add this... a friend of mine who had been veggie for years decided that she would go one step further and went vegan. Within a couple of months she ended up in intensive care due to serious vitamin deficiencies that caused malfunction in some of her vital organs. Doesn't happen to everyone as we all have basic, though different, nutritional needs but it just goes to show that dietary fads can be dangerous.
Eat the rainbow folks.

senior guru
!

+1
(1 month ago)
@gallanted Good idea.smiley

expert
!

+1
(1 year ago)
Vegans definitely look younger for sure. People clock me for 15 years younger than I am. Veggies are good for you! I don't preach but to me, eating meat is disgusting. Dead flesh? No thanks.

master
!

+4
(1 year ago)
@lamusette It depends how you take care of yourself. My moms a senior citizen and people are completely in shock when their told her age.. and, she's lived sunny, give people cancer places most her life.. Shes never been a Vegan either. Pure meat and potatoes kinda lady. It doesn't matter what you eat. It matters how much you eat, and what you do with yourself and how you do it. Allot of people don't understand because they have never brought their own food up themselves. It's easy having it all pretty and blindly packaged....

expert
!

+1
(1 year ago)
@Craymoss She sounds like a special lady. I wish that could be the story for everyone.
I should have said "A lot of vegans" because clearly everyone is different. Stress, environment, DNA and sun exposure all need to be taken unto account. I just don't like the idea of killing something unless it's a life or death situation. That's all.

master
!

+2
(1 year ago)
I'm curious, Has all this taken into account all the eastern ways of life as well? I mean, We got people living well into their 100's and could jog circles around some of us and they aren't just eating Veggies.. I call bullsh*t.

senior master
!

+4
(1 year ago)
Vegetarian or Vegan??? My sister went vegetarian for about 2 years but all she ate were baked potatos. So I don't think that extended her life any. The vegans I've met were actually very very unhealthy looking! I saw a sign once that read:
P - People
E - Eating
T - Tasty
A - Animals
I thought someone may like that one. But in all seriousness, IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONGER RESCUE A DOG FROM A SHELTER smiley

master
!

+2
(1 year ago)
@Teeny💋☮ Just baked potatos? jesus, her stomach had to of been screwed. I knew a girl in high school ate nothing but salsa and chips. any kine. she was super model skinny and covered in pimples.. So okay, ya,.. it matters what you eat, but once again, it also matters how much your eating of it too though.. if your just living off of couple things or one things.. your not gonna make it unless its some special kine superfood..

senior master
!

+3
(2 months ago)
@Teeny💋☮ That's mono food eating, another fad, which is not good for you. It's like the vegans that eat 70+ bananas a day. It's pretty unrealistic and silly. Or the ones that slowly eliminate nuts, oils (healthy oils) and legumes from their diet. The human nervous system NEEDS fats and protein. As someone who's eaten a vegan diet for most of her life, I can tell you that limiting yourself that way is going to cause problems with your CNS. It's not healthy. That's PETA acronym is funny. They are VERY aggressive, off-putting people who used to have a good message. Now they are sooo angry, it's scary.

senior master
!

+4
(1 year ago)
WALK YOUR PETS,LOVE YOUR PETS, EXERCISE, YOGA, EAT FAVORITE FATTY FOODS IN MODERATION AND LET GO OF STRESS AND RESENTMENTS AND LASTLY LOVE WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND THAT IS THE SECRET TO A LONG LIFE OR AT LEAST A LIFE WELL LIVED smiley

senior guru
!

+1
(1 year ago)
so whats the diffrence from a vegan to a vegetarian then?

top expert
!

+1
(1 year ago)
@chaseyerself vegans can not use or eat any animal products including fish or any living creature
they cant even wear a woolly jumper

expert
!

+2
(1 year ago)
@payno Some vegans will make an exception if the product is from a cruelty free source e.g. wool, silk and even honey.

senior guru
!

+1
(2 months ago)
@payno TRUE.no dairy either.

master
!

(1 year ago)
@chaseyerself Honest question.. smiley
Vegetarian= Greenery and stuff and think they're better than most people.
Vegan= NOTHING to do with animals whatsoever. AT ALL If it's a product or a by product or contains anything from a animal, Vegans won't touch it. And will most likely chastise and harass you for your own choices and know they are better than you because they don't eat anything that feels pain, even though you know, their precious plants do also... there's different levels of these people though. Some are more hardcore than others and will be more strict vegan while others will eat cheese and drink milk, etc.. I've dated my share of hippy and vegan chicks.... Meh...

senior guru
!

(1 year ago)
@Craymoss so vegans really dont eat much then ? most food come from animals or are use in foods that i know of like all these ( in uk ) its E then numbers thats in all our foods and watever else is then and it all goes back to animals , a thought me not liking red meat wat bad but stuff being a vegan lol
btw wat about water is that an issue for vegans aswel ?

top expert
!

+2
(1 year ago)
@chaseyerself water is fine but they are scared of soap smiley smiley smiley

master
!

(1 year ago)
@payno That's Hippies wheeewhhhh.. smiley smiley And some religious people, etc. etc. but yeah, if the soap isn't animal free...

senior master
!

+1
(1 year ago)
@chaseyerself When it comes to water*
Now i maybe wrong smiley (not looked up) on this but i think they use " maggots " at sewage treatment plants. smiley

top expert
!

(1 year ago)
@PureVodka🍺 we don't drink or use any treated sewage water they pump it into rivers and water courses but they are talking about doing it down in London smiley smiley

senior guru
!

+1
(1 year ago)
@PureVodka🍺 does that not defeat the purpose of a vegan if they use maggots ? maggots are minging and am pretty sure they come under the animal cycle cause they aint human thats for sure haha

master
!

(1 year ago)
Just asked my Japanese Fiance lives Japan born and raised.. Her Grandma, she a little old lady, but she vibrant, full of life at the ripe ol' age of 91. Guess what her favorite food is? What she eats the most of?? No, not rice.... smiley smiley STEAK! Red Meat. She says she eats all kine italian, chinese, french.. But she goes swimming at a pool 5 to 6 days a week.. smiley . smiley
Its like I said. Eat what you like in moderation, as long as you move enough..

senior guru
!

+1
(2 months ago)
@Craymoss true,the moderation is necessary.She's getting lotsa exercise,so yes,she's eating pretty well.(Genetic disposition towards high cholesterol in some people,might change that.Their doctor would have to find out.)

top expert
!

+1
(1 year ago)
Vegans just suck the life out of Humans smiley smiley

master
!

(1 year ago)
@payno guys giving her the Oh face. smiley oh oh ohhh... smiley

top expert
!

(1 year ago)
@Craymoss its what happens when the Vegan girlfriend catches you eating a bacon sandwich smiley smiley smiley

master
!

(1 year ago)
@payno Thats why hes geting a oh face. It was bacon substitute.😉

master
!

+1
(1 year ago)
Lol she just sent me this link.. www.realbuzz.com/articles-interests/nutrit...
Makes allot of sense if you read it. They eat alot of stuff thats really, REALLY good for you..

top expert
!

(1 year ago)
@Craymoss raw fish yuck smiley
oh and soy products are bad for the environment smiley

master
!

+2
(1 year ago)
@payno Actually...
Since everyone seems to be on Huffposts cajones..

www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/soy-healt...

guru
!

+1
(1 year ago)
No, it just seems longer without steaks smiley

senior master
!

(1 year ago)
I am crying from laughing so hard at all this comments. smiley smiley smiley smiley

guru
!

+1
(1 year ago)

master
!

+2
(1 year ago)
I love this thread. It is so entertaining! smiley smiley smiley smiley

senior guru
!

+1
(1 year ago)
I know people who eats veggies are not over weight. Veggies are good for you as long as you grow your own . I know a lady that ate veggies all of her life but she only lived to her late 50's .I think that being happy and not being under a lot of stress does help people live longer .My daddy smoked two packs a day and worked hard all of his live and he lived to his mid 70's . I'm on a veggie diet do to stomach problems and I found out that it does help your stomach to heal . As far as Vegetarians living longer ,I say it depends on how a person lives their life and eat healthy meals.

senior guru
!

(2 months ago)
@Greg🌽 you're very right about the stress.

senior master
!

(2 months ago)
@Greg🌽 Spot on. smiley

master
!

(1 year ago)
This is a great thread. I am laughing and learning here smiley smiley

!

+3
(2 months ago)
Vegetarians taste better!

senior guru
!

+1
(2 months ago)
Ok, smiley the truth is,red meat is also chicken.That's true.People get this weird idea that BEEF is the only "red meat."Not true.I was a semi-vegetarian a lot of my life(I eat meat,but not always a lot of it.).If you become a complete vegan,which means NO PART OF ANY ANIMAL(NO DAIRY)you are in danger of malnutrition,if you don't got to your medical doctor and get supplements of"essential amino acids your body does not produce",and are not in the vegetable world.

I had to "officially watch and teach cooking and eating A lot of my life for a job.Nutrition is important.Extreme all-vegetable, no animal-source-diets mean you gotta be a scientific EXPERT AT NUTRITION.--Hence,to avoid possible malnutrition,the new vegan must go to his medical doctor and be referred to a LICENSED NUTRITIONIST.this person is a type of scientist.He/she can tell you how to be a safe vegan so you someday don't hurt yourself cutting out those essential amino acids.OK,I can hear the protests already, but becoming a "complete vegan"without doing the above is dangerous.The human body is complex.

I would go to the licensed nutritionist and ask for info,and what book(s)to read on the subject.--Ask the person for proof,if you don't believe them.Ask your doctor,they're not trained much in nutrition,but they had basics --especially about the "essential amino acids"we need.

.They know if you are going on ANY DIFFERENT DIET you must see him first.-even a weight-loss diet.-That's because we're all made out of chemicals,basically, and we have to follow the rules.Nutrition is supposed to be PART OF medical study,because its important to our health.Unfortunately,in the USA,doctors don't get very good training any more--and they are no longer thorough.Also, there are a lot of "fad diets" and"extreme-cultural-diets" that are not necessarily good for you.

I can tell you that diabetics understand how important nutrition is.Now,if you have diabetes, you try to find a doctor who's specialty is diabetes.That's really important for diabetics they found,in modern times.Why?Because a diabetes doctor has to individually find out,just what you must eat.A close friend of ours had diabetes very badly,and her insurance was good enough to get a very good specialist.Everyone's body is chemically different than anyone elses.GENERALLY,we are the same,but once diabetes enters the picture,you might not ALWAYS be the "typical diabetic."--Also, theories around diabetes have expanded.

Vegetarians tend to be healthier,live longer,It is true,But,genetics play a big part.I have a normal cholesterol level,and normal blood pressure for a senior.(I don't get enough exercise now,I used to.I wish i could walk more.)My sister who's only a year younger,has worse health than me,and I also think since we ate SO DIFFERENTLY AS ADULTS and our weight was so different,it might have been also how we took care of ourselves.--as to how our health at old age came out.YES,what you do to yer body,is important.(Lecture over.)

master
!

+2
(2 months ago)
@clarachan1355 you are right and wrong about Veganism, yes if you shop at supermarkets and bad farms(un-organic) ones then as a vegan you are certainly in danger of malnutrition as most of what the body is needed is lost in most of the store bought produce.

However, if you do alot of research for todays modern vegan, we have everything in nature needed to live a perfectly healthy lifestyle, i used to be a vegetarien but the protein lack and i also did not drink milk, soymilk instead, after a while my whole body was feeling odd, even my mind felt not right.

Now i am eating no supermarket foods, all my food comes from Riverford(for UK) and it is all organic vegetables and fruit, chick peas, rice, cacao
every vege and fruit is available to us, we drink super powders as well plenty of different ones so no need for an expensive cuboard of pills/supliments, as nature has always had everything we need, red meat was officially now classed as a cancer causing agent, ok true stress is a factor, and if you are a meat eater, then is is ever much more vital that lots of exercise is done, as it is actually very bad to not have an active life and eat meat, especially red meat while it digests slowly into poisons, more dangerous for men as they cannot expell the toxins as much as women can, organic food turned into matter is better inside the guts than toxic meats.
Mind you, its quality of the meat your eating and how you live with an active lifestyle to get rid of it, our digestive tract is actually to long for meat eating, animals like tigers and that have much smaller intestines to cope better with meat, we need to work real hard to work off the meat.

I also have no grudge for anyone who eats meat, as i am on my own path on life, all i have noticed is when eating fresh vege and all that, i have a better mood than any junk meat eater, should put that in there as junk meat is more the problem for meat eaters.

Stopped red meat like burgers and all that when still a teenager, chicken and fish fell in line some years after, i am doing ok, but thats because i did research rather than just eat the supermarket junk and die or get real sick like so many vegans and vegyheads do from eating a supermarket life.

and i hate to boast, but a lot of search for modern healthy vegans will show a wealth of younger appearences overall, less free radicals.....only when fully organic though as the poisons in fresh SM produce is more dangerous than cooked food because of the pestisidessmiley

master
!

+1
(2 months ago)
@clarachan1355 A few years old but this is rather interesting reading, its a list of things to avoid as a vegan and why. to be fully vegan is a faith like any other really, just sad that so many go for the supermarket life instead of to grow their own produce, it tastes worlds apart when we grow our own

www.healthline.com/nutrition/things-vegans...

senior master
!

+1
(2 months ago)
@👽GEMINI👽 In this country it's actually really difficult to grow all your own food due to a severe lack of substantial sunlight and without a poly-tunnel, which can be expensive. I love fresh everything, but it's not something you can do here. I shop organic, but it's so bloody dear. It's ridiculous that it should be the price it is.

master
!

+1
(2 months ago)
@RAVENOUSbird That is very true, the lack of sunshine all over the UK keeps tomatoes, cherry's and all that from thriving like it would normally, i have limited available space as my grandparent like there roses and about a million pots filled with peat compost that always is dry, peat is best where it belongs, in the boglandssmiley
but yes, growing is becomming more harder, especially these days as they want everyone to buy from supermarkets and not organic or grow our own, i have a greenhouse to do a few things with, but mostly these days buy from organic farmers, they seem to get better results in the southwest than i do growing some where i am.

My area seems to be a chem-trail set-up site for the planes above, always dumping lines above my sky area, sure thats why the weather is a little screwed these days in my opinion, all for control of the people.

master
!

(2 months ago)
@👽GEMINI👽 Also i think the toxins in the chem-trails when falling to the ground maybe raising the PH of the soil, could explain why not much acidic produce will grow outdoors like it used to, but grow a tomato in a greenhouse or something and wow, you get a lot of tomatoessmiley

guru
!

+1
(1 month ago)
@RAVENOUSbird I have been a vegan for the last 295 years and so can say for sure it does you good and you live longer. Fact.

senior master
!

(1 month ago)
@Crutchbender Pfffft. Fact! Lol

master
!

(2 months ago)
www.onegreenplanet.org/natural-health/the-u...

And this is a list of Superfoods that every shopper(allergy smarts about you)
should have on their grocery/food shopping list, i read basics as my rule is, find the superfoods, then just get organic only of thosesmiley

master
!

(2 months ago)
@👽GEMINI👽 Surprising no Mushrooms on there, unless i scrolled past it, but add Organic Mushrooms to the list, very healthy they are and some kinds provide vitamin smiley and more so when laying some out in the sun for a while before use, to absorb more vitamin smiley.
#Organicforthewin

senior guru
!

+1
(1 month ago)
@👽GEMINI👽 Mushrooms are delicious.---foraging for the big fat ones,or growing them,another good idea.

senior guru
!

+1
(1 month ago)
I should say,I can't tell someone else what to eat. smiley --any more than I can tell some to not smoke pot.But yes, vitamin deficiency can occur,(posted above)I've read of it.

My family raised all our food originally, smiley smiley smiley on back of lot,cause poorer people gardened their food.We stopped using pesticides(this was during the 50s)because the book came out"The Silent Spring",by Rachel Carson, famous author,about dangers of DDT:"Non-pesticide" was just beginning--and that author died of cancer.She was right!!And our produce TASTED BETTER.

--OUR parents had good farm-backgrounds,it helped.--Even if it was far back.My dad was a great gardener,--IT'S still the best way to get your produce.-I tried--Oregon weather when i came back,was awful. smiley

Yes,if you gotta choice,yes.YES, GARDEN!!! smiley !Growing your own food isn't so easy.--I've never seen it be easy.But even back porches can grow pots of stuff.--Its worth doing!!But.I'm pretty worn out at my age,fighting Oregon sh---- weather.i think cuz my sister was such a good gardener,while I struggled,it was too humiliating.My mobility isn't so good any more,either.I STILL ENCOURAGE, smiley yes,any gardening even apartment dwelling.(Mushrooms can be grown in yer house,now,I read.)Big mushrooms are delicious.AND, YES,it tastes better, its true. Hydroponics may make home growing-more possible. smiley smiley

master
!

(1 month ago)
@clarachan1355 Thats the important thing to remember as it was better food back in those times, my grandparents are both in their 70s Nans ok, doing better than my grandad, unfortunately he drinks aspartame water bottles and eats bad processed meats rather than fresh cuts at least, too much salt and he needs water tablets as too much of the wrong salt can lead to water retination or something.

But their time was, well their parents grew vegetables and fruits so they had alot of immunity as they now say our veg and fruits(unorganic ones) are upto 70x less nutrient dense in some cases, than in my grandparents time.
and sure some are now passing in 70s and much higher, but now its going crazy, people can't seem to last at all these days, so many with illness, so many man-made diseases.

I would say the better food and a few other factors were indeed very helpful to allow them to thrive to a ripe old age and see today like so many others, i have a small greenhouse and some garden available for some things, i also have to use a superfood powder added to water for those things i may of missed in the solid foodssmiley
Not quite like a natural eating, but most food is not as healthy as it once was, fully organic is tough as others still poisons their gardens so its a game sort of to find ideal locations for different things to grow.
hopefully with all this monsanto drama, we might get some health back to the people and the earthsmiley

guru
!

+1
(1 month ago)
Hitler was a vegetarian. End of thread.

senior master
!

+1
(1 month ago)
@Crutchbender Yea, and he was a nutter, full stop. It means little, if not done for your body type + tbe respect and we'll bwing of other their animals (man being one) on the planet. There are many aggressive, hateful people from both sides and NO guarantees.

master
!

+1
(1 month ago)
@RAVENOUSbird He may of been mad at the later stages of his rule, but Germany under his rule inacted the first anti-cruelty laws in the world to protect aminals from the slaughter that the Jewish were subjecting them to, not wanting to open this to a hitler discussion but He done quite a bit also after some research despite what he also caused.

master
!

+1
(1 month ago)
@RAVENOUSbird His love for animals was his reason for that law though

senior master
!

(1 month ago)
@Crutchbender Nope, not the end, just an extreme example of what to do wrong.

!

+1
(4 days ago)
Everyone has their fate.. whether you eat veggies or meat!

FEEDBACK